Dental Implants at Lambourn
The Ideal Way For People In To Replace Their Missing Teeth Or Troublesome Dentures!
Dental Implants are a great way for you to fill unsightly gaps and are a great and permanent alternative to partial dentures – without any of the clasps and metal work that comes with a partial denture.
Attractive, healthy teeth play an important role in our general health and well-being. They help you look and feel confident, and let you be free to laugh with friends and family – anytime and anywhere.
The loss or damage of even a single tooth can have a considerable impact on everyday life and self-esteem. People lose their teeth for many reasons, sometimes due to an accident, illness or simply due to poor health.
Let Me Ask You This…
- Do you dread going out for meals?
- Are you always the last to finish your plate of food?
- Have you got gap/s and dread the thought of a dental plate?
- Do you put your hand in front of your mouth when smiling, talking or being photographed?
- Do you dream of chewing steak again?
- Do you worry about your denture floating off while you’re swimming?
- Are you fed up of eating mushy food?
“The Very Best In Dental Treatment and Patient Care”
I can unreservedly recommend Fatima Talhi and her team at Lambourn Dental Practice to anyone looking for the very best in dental treatment and patient care.
I am absolutely delighted with my dental implant. It looks good and feels just like my own teeth. I felt relaxed about the treatment thanks to the support and reassurance offered by Fatima and Lucy. I was kept fully informed at all times and the various procedures were carried out both skilfully and gently so that I felt virtually no discomfort. My teeth look good and have given me more confidence in my appearance. Fatima and her team form a very special dental practice where the patient is absolutely put first.
Dental implant treatments allow dentists to replace missing or failing teeth with great predictability; and for many patients they offer the only real alternative to removable dentures.
When treated correctly, dental implants will not only look great but will often last for many years to come.
If you are suffering with missing teeth, the good news is not only is this curable but in many cases you can avoid having a denture. You can feel confident again eating the food that you want, when you want.
Single Tooth Implants
If you only have one tooth missing then a single tooth implant can be used to fill the gap. The appearance of the new tooth will be matched to your existing teeth to give you an undetectable result.
Multiple Tooth Implants
Whether you have lost multiple teeth through illness, an accident or you simply have poor teeth, multiple dental implants can be placed with a permanent fixed bridge. This firm prosthesis will ensure that you can eat and chew whatever you like, without any worries.
8 Reasons Why Dental Implants Might Be The Solution For You…
1. Implants will often last far longer than other treatments
2. Your implants will feel and look completely natural
3. You can stop worrying about gaps or obvious dental bridges
4. Enjoy a full set of teeth without managing your dentures
5. Talk with others without embarrassing dental problems
6. Restore teeth using permanent, long lasting dental implants
7. Implants match your teeth, making them look and feel natural
8. No more gaps will lead to better oral health.