Children’s Dentistry Health Club at the Lambourn Valley Dental Practice
Are you worried about your child’s Dental Health?
Do you realise how important it is to look after your child’s teeth from a young age?
- We never put mercury fillings in children with developing nervous systems.
- We fissure seal & apply fluoride when necessary for the prevention of decay.
- We provide continuous education on hygiene and a child’s diet using interactive methods
- We motivate children every visit and we reward them on a star league table and even give them goodies bags when no filings are necessary,
- We have an area for children to amuse themselves while waiting for their turn in the chair
Throughout the year we run Children’s Day when we dedicate the whole day to little teeth! In the past we have had displays of sugary drinks and tasting sessions of ‘tooth friendly’ snacks to encourage better choices and toothbrushing competitions to motivate children to brush for 2 minutes
Please ask about our Children’s Days
WE REWARD PREVENTION