Treatments for all our patients
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING DENTAL TREATMENTS:
We use the latest techniques and best materials available for dentistry that is minimally invasive. Our aim is to prevent the need for treatment where possible.
The Lambourn Valley Dental 6 Point Exam:
In a non-dental environment we will discuss your problems, fears & hopes
1. We demonstrate your own plaque & the source of your entire problem to show you how to get rid of it effectively, forever
2. Assess your blood pressure & Diabetes if need be. (1 in 7 of the population is unknowingly diabetic.)
3. In the dental surgery, we thoroughly examine the face, neck & joint and then teeth, existing fillings, crowns or bridges. etc
4. Examine the gum and screen for oral cancer, lumps, bumps, pigmentation or ulceration
5. Use X- ray exams for all that we cannot see with the naked eyes
6. Formulate a treatment plan, immediate, intermediate & long term.
7. Discuss options & provide a written estimate
LET US HELP BRING YOUR SMILE BACK – CALL NOW
FOR YOUR FREE SMILE AUDIT!
Fresh Breath Clinic
This is automatically included in your first exam/assessment. But you can opt for it alone if you wish , or as part of fresh start treatment.
Good houses have good foundation; good teeth have good foundation.
At Lambourn Valley Dental, your first visit is to show you the sole destroyer of your teeth & their foundations, the plaque “SEEING IS BELIEVING” you will see your own plaque, you will be proficient in eliminating it therefore achieving independent oral health.
May We Challenge A Few Assumptions?
- Gum disease is seen to be unavoidable.
- Tooth loss is inevitable at some time in your life, but you do not expect your arms or legs to get loose & lost when you get older, why assume this about your teeth?
- Visiting the hygienist regularly & relying on her/his efforts only will save my gum. NOT
Could you have the G- disease?
- Do your gums ever feel swollen or tender?
- Do your gums ever bleed when you brush your teeth or when you eat hard food?
- Have you noticed any spaces developing between your teeth?
- Have any of your family members had gum disease?
- Have you noticed that your gums are pulling back from your teeth?
- Do you have persistent bad breath or persistent bad taste in your mouth?
- Do you smoke or use tobacco products of any kind?
- Have you noticed any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite?
- If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you should have a dental examination.
Gum disease has been linked to cardiovascular diseases, lung disease, osteoarthritis, diabetes, & wait for it, male fertility.
At Lambourn Valley Dental we make all of the above disappear with unbelievably simple, stress free techniques.