Teeth for Life treatments
Teeth for Life Treatments to take care of your teeth
Very Important Message From Dr. Fatima Talhi
Do You Have A “Silent Disease” Working Inside Your Mouth?
Destroying Your Teeth, Increasing Risk of Heart Disease?
What you probably have NOT Been Told is…
Gum disease is referred to as “The Silent Disease.” You may feel no pain, and not realise it is at work destroying your teeth, gums and causing other medical problems, I reveal below…
If left untreated, it can rob you of ‘Your Smile For Life’, and may interfere with other systems of the body. Several research studies have associated gum disease with other diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
As a woman…
…you know that your health needs are unique. You may also know that at specific times in your life, you need to take extra care of yourself. Times when you mature and change, for example, puberty or menopause, and times when you have special health needs, such as menstruation or pregnancy. Did you know that your dental health needs also change at these times?
- At least 23 percent of women ages 30 to 54 have periodontitis (an advanced state of periodontal disease in which there is active destruction of the periodontal supporting tissues).
- And, 44 percent of women ages 55 to 90 who still have their teeth have periodontitis.
- Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease.( www.perio.org)
Because periodontal (gum) disease is often a “silent” disease, many women do not realise they have it until it reaches an advanced state. However, at each stage of your life, you can take steps to protect your overall health.
- New Breakthroughs in dental care specifically for women are now available
- You need a dentist who pays particular attention to “Connecting Your Mouth To Your Body”
Please give us a call to receive a FREE Teeth For Life pack in the post.